The First Post-- there always is one isn't there

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Welcome
I know, I know.. I hear it from where I'm sitting.. OMG another blog!? :smiles: Well Why not.. I enjoy sharing goodies with friends, and I'm sure your friends right? Can I bring anything new to your SL lives, other then my odd way of looking at life, or my typos, or maybe a bad joke once in a while, I certainly hope so. I'm going to try to express myself with this blog. I'm hoping a few friends will be jumping in to help.
I don't have a style in mind yet for pictures, or writing... Just a lady sitting in her SL world thinking; "Hey this might be fun." I'm sure I'll make mistakes along the way.. and if you can give advise on what you, the readers like .. dislike... or anything helpful I'd love to hear it. Writing to tell me my photos "sux".. or I typo'ed a word .. really isn't going to help anyone, I'll improve as we go along.
I'd like to have fun with this blog and help out some new folks that find their way into SL like all of us " oldies" did one day. So .. enough chatter ..lets give it a try.

0 comments: