freebies,

Goddess Isis and God Ra

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Callie_egpyt1

I knew when I  found this gift  that I had to do a special picture for them.
The outfits Isis and Ra are from "Shade" and  " Drakke".
Gifts from the Supernatural hunt.

With the help of  " Ra" thank you btw for helping  take the pics with me, I sat us out on the Nile
for a relaxing afternoon of wine  while he  watched  the dancing girls, I  etched us out in .. er .. well you  know. lol .. The details are below and I hope you  take the time to grab some of these  great hunt gifts.



Callie_egpyt2

Callie_egpyt3

Goddess Isis
Skin:  LAQ ~ Elena - 01 [Cocoa] Glow skin
Hair:  ::::Fab-U-Lous::::Amel (Black )
Eyes:   !Fashism Eyes group gift " Sunrise" eyes Deep Bronze  ( no longer offered)
Outfit:  !SHADE! "Isis" For Women  SNH gift 
Shoes:  !Drakke! "Isis" Knee Boots(Gold) Strapped SNH gift

God Ra
Skin:  complete av off Marketplace no longer available
Hair:  A&A Brody Hair Darkbrown (long curly men's hairstyle!)
Outfit:  !SHADE! "Ra" For Men SNH gift
Shoes:  !Drakke! "Ra" Heavy Plate Boots(Gold)  SNH gift


0 comments: