freebies,

Hollywood Walk of Fame Hunt 2012

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Hello! .. I've been out doing some hunts for you and  looking at new  gifts out and  with out alot of  chatting I'll let the pics show off some of the  gifts from the Hollywood  Walk of Fame hunt 2012.  Some really  nice items in this hunt.

This is a fast  easy hunt I thought, only  32 listed  stops but I think 4 dropped out, I could not find one shops gift.. and these are not all of the items pictured  just most. The blog for the hunt has hints and links to the shops for  you . 

Gestures, Jewelry, skins, shapes, clothes, shoes. etc  they had a nice  collection for you to enjoy!
Thank you  all on the  Hollywood Walk of Fame hunt for the gifts. 


HWOF1

HWOF2

The first dress / coat on this pic is Mesh so you will need a Mesh viewer to wear.

HWOF3

HWOF4

HWOF5

HWOF6



Starting point: Number 1
The Hunt item is  a Yellow  5 pt Star

0 comments: