furniture,

Sher's Cottage Gift to her costumers

Friday, April 27, 2012 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments


Sher's Cottage Gardens  has become one of my favorite shops for  trees and plants..
I  enjoy the whimsical  down home relaxed feeling I get just going to her shop.
Today to show her costumers  some love .. shes placed out two gifts
pictured below.. a cute  country kitchen set.. and a soft  cream and rose  living room set.
I sat them up  in  a small beach house I have and they  go perfect.
Only  30 prims for  each set.. if your looking for some spring  time flare for your home.
Take a trip over.
Shercottagegift_001



Shercottagegift_002

from her NC

"Pssstttt... C'mere...Closer....(whispering this message)
I have 2 big gifts for you tonight in the green cottage!
There are 2 boxes FULL of furniture that will completely decorate 2 rooms... and I have set them for $0L  tonight as a THANK YOU to my customers!!

All of the boxes are spinning and TWO of them are FREEEEEEEEE!!!
Find the 2 that belong to you!
Hint:  one of them has a complete breakfast set...

his will land you on the path to the little green cottage... just take a turn towards the ocean side and the boxes are inside the house!




Have fun!  And take the time to stroll through the gardens and find other goodies!!!
Love, Sher


0 comments: