Alterego,

Flowa Powa! and cuppy cakes!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Alterego_Tameless_YassineHair_HushMayGG

Some bright and cheery  group gifts, hunt gifts  and just plain ol' fun  lol
While  I was out looking around this morning I seen this  outfit over at 
:: alterego :: flowa powa - their gift  for the PPH
Complete outfit with top,gloves, backpack,skirt, stockings, and shoes.

The skin from Hush.. [Hush] Marin - Rainbow (May Group Gift fee ) I wore the coco (db)
which I really like the texture of the skin and glow and with the  playful makeup added just 
that  needed touch.

Well I just finished the CWH2  Hunt so when I seen the colors it clicked right off!
Tameless hair has this fun colorful hair offering in the hunt and with its color change menu  fit perfect.
The menu lets you change the hair tint  hairpin, and the  streaks.

Juxtapose - CWH2 GIft  is the  cute cuppy cake poses. there are 3 in the gift.
Which I just loved, very cute! 

The hair on the second" me"  is group gift from Yassine Hair, buzzed  hair tattoo, 
with a pink and blue  ponytail, and again  fit this outfit.

I added a  Para  Designs  tattoo from the old voodoo doll hunt, but I'm sure  there are  new gifts out 
so go  check them out  to see the new stuff. Great tats!!

0 comments: