[R3VOLT],

New from R3Volt for She & Him Event

Monday, July 08, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Yves's told me he had another business he wanted to look at this morning, I couldn't help but groan  a bit when I seen the place. The idea was great but the building  was  falling apart around us!  O M G  I  think I seen a rat even. Well his hearts in the right spot. right? 

Anyway, I wanted to show  off this new dress from  R3VOLT at She & Him event right now. The dress comes with 15 texture options to give it a  look for every  taste. 



( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Showing a few of the  textures out of the 15 to choose.
r3volt_002
( => click picture to enlarge !) 

On Her (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar  logo for a teleport!) 
Body
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Genetics New Shop/Release 

Clothes
Dress: [R3VOLT] - Ellie Dress [V3] (New Release @ She & Him Event, comes with texture-change HUD, 15 designs available)
Shoes: Vexiin - Leopard Spiked

Accessories
Glasses: Vexiin - Chain Vintage Sunglasses (New Release! With texture-change HUD) 
Necklace: Vexiin - Bezel Heart necklace 
Bracelet: Vexiin - Bezel Heart Charm Bracelet 


0 comments: