[LeLutka],

Are you good or bad?

Friday, August 02, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Omgosh, do you ever  feel like life is running by at the speed of light and your sitting down. This week has been crazy for me. But here I am to show off some items. I'm  going to be blogging my little heart out so don't rush off. 

First up! This implant friendly outfit from Barely Legal!  Is this not super cute. I added  the studded bow tie from the store also and loved the look and I hope you do too. As with all of Barely Legals outfits these can be worn with or without the implant add on,  so remember  its for everyone! 
I also want to remind everyone that there is a HUGE Sale going on  at Barely Legal Couture till Aug 11th, 50% off, some freebies and dollorables!! Go Shop your heart out. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

(=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar logo for a teleport!)

Body
Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT tresses - Praline (o)(o)
Bangs: .ploom. Sharlee Bangs Addon 
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Maya (XS)
Skin: no longer availble sorry
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

Clothing
Complete outfit: Barely Legal - Good or Bad? Grape-juice( Top, Mini Skirt, Headband w/bow, stocking socks) 
ShoesHOLLYHOOD MESH BLACK TALL MANDY BOOTS

Accessories
BowTie: Barely Legal - Zebra Candy Colors Mesh Spiked Bow Tie NEW Release

0 comments: