[ PXL ],

New Releases from R3VOLT and last week of Lubbly Jubblies part 1

Thursday, August 08, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Today I have a few big posts for you all, I'm  going to break them down  into few pics a post and try not  to overwhelm anyone lol ( namely my self  hehee) So many great things out,  New Releases  and I  want to show more of those great items over at  Lubbly Jubblies!  This round is coming up on its end soon, I think there is about a week left. All of the  implant friendly items are so well done, the details and textures are perfect.  And remember even if your not into the implants,  they can be worn normally on any AV.

New Releases! R3VOLT has put out sooo many new items in the past few weeks that my head is swimming! I don't know which is my favorite, I just can't pick I gotta have them all ( yes I'm greedy duh lol ) I'm going to show off a few  here for you. So hold on to your seats while I get this stuff rolling out fast and feverish for you. Happy shopping!!!



( => click picture to enlarge !) 
Top: ~D'Noir~ Imani Top pink Lubbly Jubblies
Skirt: [R3VOLT] Ginny Skirt [V1] comes with 15 color hud 

 ( => click picture to enlarge !)
Top: ~D'Noir~ Imani Top LILAC  Lubbly Jubblies
Skirt: [R3VOLT] Ginny Skirt [V1] comes with 15 color hud , showing off the purple texture

( => click picture to enlarge !) 
Top: ::Purple Candy::Glitz me pink Lubbly Jubblies
Skirt: [R3VOLT] [R3] Orchid Skirt [V1]15 colors hud 

(=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar logo for a teleport!)

Body
Hair: Magika  Bliss
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Blue S 
Skin: [PXL] JADE TAN Red Lips MEB C2 (EN) New Release
Lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick <50% Opacity> - Love 
Mesh Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts

0 comments: