*League*,

Cowgirl up!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 Callie Tendandes 2 Comments

NEW RELEASES! Another post with  Dura's New Release for the ladies.  SXL Outfit Shop has yes another Complete outfit for you at a very low price. You get mesh top, mesh dress and mesh boots and jewelry. The dress comes with a texture change hud of 5 colors to pick. All for just 95L'S , Enjoy! 

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: *Dura-Girl*49(Dark Brown)  NEW RELEASE!
Eyes: IKON  Ardent Eyes - Pewter (XS)
Skin:*League* Skin Aria Golden 
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  

Clothing
Complete Outfit: SLX Outfit  Autumn '13 DuckNipple, Also on MP HERE NEW RELEASE!

Accessories
Hat: Xen's Hats - Bowlegs Cowboy Hat Slate (Mesh)

Pose



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! I love the way you styled the XH Bowlegs Hat. You wore it with the perfect hair from my favorite hair designer too. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you Xenobia, I"m so happy you like the post, and I agree Dura hair is still one of my favorite hair designers in SL also. Have a great day!

      Delete