[ PXL ],

Love is in the air

Thursday, October 31, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

I went out tonight to visit the fair, I just love when the fair comes to town. I put on one of my new dresses and got my hair done. I must of looked really hot because the guys were just swarming around me left and right, fighting to get a piece of me.... for their dinner!  hehehe.

This dress can be yours just in time for Halloween or for anytime, comes with appliers for mesh add-ons. Check the details below.


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: [LeLutka]-HELEN hair/Naturals
EyesIKON  Destiny Eyes - Maya (XS)
Skin: [PXL]   JADE TAN Chocolate Lips MEB C2 (EN) ( temp location until shop rebuilt)
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Mesh Booty/legs: *L.inc* Phatz Azz

Clothing
Dress: {U.R.} Skeleton Full Body Suit -  White /Glow  #5 in the Halloween hunt, find a blk + orange batty
Shoes:  >Hyperion creations< SHARON 1.5

Pose
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Jewels 001-005 @ Pure Sales Room

0 comments: