!gO!,

New from !gO!, Emotion's and more Body Expo news from Ducknipple

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

NEW RELEASE from !gO!, just in time for the change of seasons this fluffy warm knit sweater comes our way. Big comfy sweaters to lounge around in or go out for a long walk, it's just perfect for cool fall nights.  I kind of got caught in the rain on my walk tonight and stumbled into a graveyard. Boy was I glad to have my flashlight with me. 
The rain ended soon enough I guess but not before I got mud all over my new sneakers from DuckNipple. I even cracked my glasses tumbling down the walkway  trying to find  some place out of the rain, my hair New release from Emo-tions got  all wet and  clung to my skin. Oh!  is that  a  light I see down the way, That's a big house! I bet its warm  in there! never-mind the  bats flying around or the boarded up winds ....  It's got to be better then a wet muddy graveyard right?  I tighten my fist around the new charm of my necklace , from ASO and headed down  the path.

( => click picture to enlarge !)


( => click picture to enlarge !)


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. *ILLUSION  *
EyesIKON  Destiny Eyes - Maya (XS)
Skin:*League* Skin Aria Golden 
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  

Clothing
Top: !gO! Soft Chill - sweater -beige- NEW RELEASE remember one sweater will be 50%  
Pants: {SOLICIT} Felicity Low Rise D Blue Jeans w/ Phat Azz Applier 
Shoes: DuckNipple Mesh: Purdy High Knee Sneakers w HUD @ The Body Modification Expo

Accessories
Glasses: DuckNipple Mesh: Broken Glasses w HUD  @ The Body Modification Expo  
Necklace: ASO! Traveling necklace (gold) Price is 50% OFF while event!! @ The Travel Fair  starts  the 17th of Oct 

Pose
Pose: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Kimberly

0 comments: