[ PXL ],

R3, PXL, and more

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Hello lovelies, Goodness RL has been totallllllly crazy for me the last few days but here I am again to share some goodies and get this blog rolling again. First up [R3VOLT] for The BIG SHOW, this cute mini corset dress is offered with their fab hud of 15 textures. The skin is the very pretty group gift ( fee if your not a member) of [PXL] Jade Love VIP. New Hair from Tameless with a side buzz cut and these awesome boots I picked up at the Fantasy Gacha Fair from Yasum. The pose I used from IOS but I forgot to mark it down a few days ago when these were taken sorry to say I've forgotten which it was :( But you all know I L O V E  Icon of Styles poses  I use them all the time.  Ok enough of me rambling on, Check the details below! 

( => click picture to enlarge !)



( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair:  Tameless Hair - Zaida
Eyes: IKON  Ardent Eyes - Pewter (XS)
Skin: [PXL]   JADE "Love" VIP Gift  ( temp location until shop rebuilt)
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Mesh Booty/legs: *L.inc* Cute Azz

Clothing
Dress: [R3VOLT] - Lyna Dress [V3] @ The BIG SHOW
Boots: Yasum*MESH*Combat Trash*Rare*Forrest @Fantasy Gacha Carnival( Feb-1st-28th)

Accessories
Cuffs: [R3VOLT] - Jade Cuffs [V1]
Collar: [R3VOLT] - Lexi Collar Black [V1]
Earrings: Chop Zuey Men On Wings of Eagles Earrings   

0 comments: