.:pure:.,

Romantic Dreams

Thursday, February 13, 2014 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

Hello Lovely's I want to share with you this pretty wrap dress being offered for only 60L$ right now by .:pure:. Fashion & Lifestyle . Its a prefect dress for a date for Valentines and the price is amazing. 

Also I have some furniture to share with you from StoraxTree, I of course picked out some pink and reds to show but these items all come in the perfect color scheme for any home here in SL. I love the heart shaped ottoman. 

The shoes I'm wearing are from The Style Icon Fashion Fair, the pretty heart shaped choker from The With Love Fair, I have a lot to show you from the event coming along soon now that my RL has decided to settle down. Check out the details! 


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: Magika HUD[03] Road
EyesIKON  Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue S
Skin: [PXL]   JADE OL Cherry  Lips C2 MEB (EN) ( temp location until shop rebuilt)
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  

Clothing
Dress: .:pure:. Valentina Wrap Dress Roses RED 
Shoes: E-Clipse Mimi Shoes ChelseaMauve @ The Style Icon Fashion Fair

Accessories
Jewelry Set: *Phoebe* MESH Jewelry Set ~My Ruby Heart~ @ The With Love Fair

Pose
Pose: IOS Aishka Pose

Furiture
Rug: StoraxTree - Modern Expressions Rug 23 for 30L Saturday  @ StoraxTree Sales Room
Chair: StoraxTree  - Renaissance Rustic Armchair White Pink @The Pier Market Feb 14 - Mar 4
LoveSeatStoraxTree  - Renaissance Rustic Loveseat White Pink @The Pier Market Feb 14 - Mar 4
Ottoman: StoraxTree  - Modern Heart Ottoman q @  @The Pier Market Feb 14 - Mar 4
Rattan Screen: StoraxTree  - Vintage Screen Rattan Heart Colours e @ MC Fashions Be My Valentine Feb 8-27


0 comments: