*~*Damselfly*~*,

A day in the park

Friday, April 11, 2014 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

So many events so little time! hahah.. Well I have time to tell you about Designer Circle and more about Bargain Gacha. Not to even mention this great new hair from Damselfly! New 20 texture huds that include fades now all for one low price!

Designer Circle is up and running and have some amazing items this round as always, I'm sharing a skin from WoW, Shape from Anna, and these cool jean shorts from FM. Posing in my one of my favorite pose maker releases from IOS.

From Bargain Gacha, I have this tee in pink, jewelry set and these awesome sneakers from Bufu. I swear these gacha events are like a drug to me I can't stay away! I love winning the rares. Check out the details below and see you there.


( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Gryta New Fades!
EyesIKON  Destiny Eyes - Maya (XS)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Riwen Darktan CL  @ The Designer Circle   
Shape:  *ANNA SHAPES* - Christie   @ The Designer Circle   
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand Gesture  

Clothing
Top: ECD Women's Pink Tee - Smart Girl  RARE @ The Bargain Gacha
Shorts:  ~FM~ Short Baggy Pants - Dotty  @ The Designer Circle   
Shoes: [BuFu]Prod0.7_Mesh_Sneakers_Swagga @ The Bargain Gacha

Accessories
Jewelry Set:Bits by Blue - Celtic Set ~ Gacha <Rare> Earrings, Bracelet, Necklace@ The Bargain Gacha

Pose
Pose: IOS Valeria Pose   @ The Designer Circle   



0 comments: