[ PXL ],

Free Gifts from Promagic and more!

Friday, October 03, 2014 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

So once in a while I just have to have fun making a picture or two. Thats always been the " fun " part of blogging for me. I give you my version of Maleficent.  

A few great free items and new item from Duck Nipple I was in heaven.  My skin is a bit older but still one of my favorites to wear. 

Check below where to grab the free gifts and " faints"  4 full fatpacks from Promagic!




FREE Gifts Fatpack of Slink High foot wraps, Princess Mesh Skirts, and one of the 
recently released sets of Slink High Shoes fatpack.  Epp There is also a box of earrings which
I've misplaced or sl ate. 
ENJOY!




( => click picture to enlarge !)

Body
Hair:  little bones. Feline - FULL GIFT
EyesIKON Spectral Eyes - Clarity
Skin: [PXL]  Linda G3 TAN BronzeLips DEB H P
Mesh Hands:  Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hand 
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet
Mesh Body:  Slink   Physique Mesh Body

Clothing
Top: Duck Nipple Mesh: Riza Top w HUD
Skirt: *PROMAGIC* Princess Skirt   FREE

Accessories
Horns: . a i s l i n g . Marangki  RARE gacha item



0 comments: