*League*,

Afternoon break...

Thursday, July 11, 2013 Callie Tendandes 0 Comments

While I was " resting"  in the  water today, soaking up some sun, I was  a woken by a  rush of the water  moving  me up almost on the beach.  When I opened my eyes  startled, Yves' was standing there looking ... innocently at me  saying 'nothing'... hmm  me thinks he was up to something. What about you?


Tubingpose
( => click picture to enlarge !) 

Her (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar  logo for a teleport!) 

Body
Hair: Magika [01] Bliss 
Skin: *League* Aria Golden

Clothes
Swim Suit: <Bellamissimo> Lara Dessous pink MESH @The Designer Circle

Him (=> If no SLURL is linked, click sidebar store/event logo for a teleport!)
Swimming Trunks: FABOO. MENS BIKINI - CRINKLE TEAL (The Boys of Summer)

Prop: Poseology - Splish Splash Fatpack (The Boys of Summer)

0 comments: